We Specialize in Computer Repair
FAST & RELIABLE QUALITY SERVICE
Talk to a technician: Call Now
Things you should know before bringing in your computer:
- If possible, backup all important data to a USB flash drive, CD, or DVD.
- Let the technician know if any passwords are needed to access your computer. (These can be changed later. If you don't know how, ask a technician to show you.)
- When bringing in a laptop, bring in the power cord as well.
- Do not hesitate to ask a technician about your computer, or how the initial problem was resolved. If you have several questions, write them down.
- Bring in your computer as soon as you notice a problem. This may prevent further damage.
- Computers are repaired on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Let the technician know if there is more than one person using your computer. This will be helpful if data backup is needed.
- While your computer is in for repair, ask a technician to show you how to keep your antivirus and antispyware programs up-to-date.
- Do not hesitate to ask a technician to help you carry your computer in or out of the shop.